There have been various articles written about me and my family. You may find the following of interest.
- Owen Spencer-Thomas – a brief synopsis of my career
- Doctoral Acceptance Speech – In 2010, I was delighted to receive an Honorary Doctorate of Letters from the University of Westminster. This is my acceptance speech
- Mensa article: Man of many parts – I have been a long standing member of Mensa, and was delighted when they asked to interview me for their magazine in 2016.
- Ivor Spencer-Thomas – my father was an agricultural inventor and improviser who had a profound effect on the agricultural village of Braughing in Hertfordshire during the economic depression of the 1930s
- Robert Spencer-Thomas – my paternal grandfather, himself a farmer and landowner, was a vigorous critic of the landlord and tenant system of agriculture. Instead he believed farmers should be encouraged to be initiative and invest in the land, to thus benefit himself and those who he left behind.
- Rachel Spencer-Thomas – my paternal grandmother was a lady journalist who was greatly interested in the Suffrage movement