If you are a practising journalist, media studies student or just wanting to get your story into the public domain, you will find my professional website of interest. It contains a wide range of useful articles, including an essay on Fake News which I’m currently expanding to include the threat it poses to free debate. I’ve recently updated a comprehensive article on News Values – first compiled in 1999 – which discusses how journalists decide which news stories to publish. or broadcast media. My website also contains a range of useful media tips for those wanting to work in the changing world of news journalism.
You may find the following general articles of interest:
History of East Anglia
- £1m centre for autistics will create 30 jobs
- Jane adds touch of sparkle
- Princess drops by to plant a juniper
- Son inspires parents’ million pound crusade
- Rectory scheme applauded by MP